- Hits: 3372
The European Procurement and Public Private Partnership Law Review (EPPPL) is a peer-reviewed journal that provides detailed coverage on EU and national legislation and regulation governing Public Procurement and PPPs, the major legal and policy instrument of public sector management. EPPPL authors offer their insight, analysis, and interpretation of the latest in Public Procurement and PPP, including: the implementation of EU rules in the Member States, the interpretation of EU and national policy initiatives, and the interaction of Procurement mechanisms with the award and formation of PPPs.
- Hits: 4417
“How to implement Public Procurement of Innovation – Lessons learned from the PAPIRUS project”
NOW AVAILABLE IN ITALIAN !!!!
One of the tasks of the PAPIRUS project is training activities in the area of Public Procurement of Innovation. The main objective of these activities is:
- Awareness raising about the benefits of Public Procurements of Innovation;
- Training of procurement and contracting staff across Europe on proper implementation of Public Procurements of Innovative Solutions.
A series of training workshops are being held within the project and this Guide serves as training materials.
- Hits: 3400
- Apertura institucional de la jornada/Welcome
- Compra Publica Verde/Green Public Procurement
- Compra Publica de Innovación - cofinanciación FEDER/ Innovative Public Procurement _ ERDF co-financing
- Presentación Guía 2. 0 para la Compra Publica de Innovación/Presentation of the Innovative Public Procurement Guide
- Presentación Proyecto PAPIRUS/Presentation of PAPIRUS Project
- Licitación PAPIRUS. Lecciones aprendidas /PAPIRUS tender. Lessons learned